Setting up the home screen of the Ipad enables the user to individualize in a variety of ways. I have 6 Ipads in my classroom, in addition to three students having their personal Ipads. Since I have 8 students in my special education classroom, this means we each have our own, personalized Ipads. I let my students pick out their own "wallpaper" backgrounds and I help them to customize their folders and docks to best meet their needs.
This is a screen shot of one page of my Ipad. In my dock, I have put a folder with all the apps I will need for my 21 things 4 Ipads class, internet access, app store and my student's favorite class app, Kahoot. On my home screen I created a folder for my education apps and left the frequently used app icons available for easy identification. Another page of my Ipad contains apps which I personally use and a folder for my grand-children's use.
As I add and delete apps, I am continuously changing my set up.

No comments:
Post a Comment